7" Furrion Vision S® 4-Camera System with LED Marker Lights
7" Furrion Vision S® 4-Camera System with LED Marker Lights
Customize safety monitoring for RV or commercial trucks with Furrion Vision S® systems. Wide viewing angles, night vision, and motion detection let you keep eyes on what's going on around you.
- 7" Monitor
- 2 Side Cameras with LED Marker Light
- 1 Rear Camera with LED Marker Light
- 1 Doorway Camera
- Windshield Mount and Table Stand
GET THERE, SAFELYDescription
Explore your world confidently when you know what's going on around you as you drive, park, or spend the night in a camping spot. The rear and doorway cameras offers a 120-degree view; and side cameras give you 65-degree views. Multiple mounting options let you move the touch-screen display to your dash or RV living space for continuous security monitoring, and 2.4GHz wireless communication keeps the monitor connected to the cameras up to around 500 feet for secure, real-time footage you can rely on.Key Features
- Digital connection (2.4GHz)
- High resolution camera 720 x 480
- Wide viewing angle
- Night vision & Intelligent IR cut filter
- Motion detection and microphone
- Security camera auto-wake
- IP65 Waterproof camera
- Monitor with HD touch screen and anti-glare display
- Movable and wireless monitor
- Up to 4 cameras displayed
- Rear assist marker lines
- Wireless Frequency
- Wireless Range
- Night Vision Distance
- Optical Lens
- IR Cut Filter
- Viewing Angle
- CMOS Size
- LCD Size
- LCD Brightness
- LCD Contrast
- LCD Viewing Angle
- LCD Aspect Ratio
Wireless Range<492ft (150m) in open area
<50ft (15m) at high speeds
Resolution720 x 480
Night Vision DistanceDoorway/Rear: <16ft (<5m)
Side: <39ft (<12m)
Optical LensDoorway/Rear: F2.0
IR Cut Filter850nm Automatic
Viewing AngleDoorway & Rear: 120°
LCD Brightness170 cd/m2
LCD Viewing AngleL/R80, U60, L70
LCD Aspect Ratio16:9
Both the Sharkfin camera prep and Side Marker Light prep systems will work with your RV.
Both 5” and 7” monitors will work for more than 1 camera system.
Yes, you can. To view all the backup and rear-view cameras in your RV, simply select the ‘View All’ cameras option on the screen.
To get a closer look at one specific camera, click on the camera view you want to zoom into.
Please refer to the IM, furrion.com or Furrion's Youtube video channel for detailed explanation.
• The best way to pair your monitor and camera is by using the dual plug on the cigarette power adapter.
• Verify that both the monitor and camera have power (There should be blue power lights visible on both units).
• Press the power / confirm button to power on the monitor
• Press the menu button and scroll to the "set" icon *
• Press the power / confirm button to enter the set up screen and scroll to the "pair" icon
• Press the power / confirm button
• The screen should display "pairing" (Be sure to hold the pair button for at least 2 seconds)
No. Furrion cameras do not record videos.
No - Furrion cameras will only pair with Furrion monitors.
You should first check if the backup camera system is receiving power from your RV. Make sure to hold the camera pairing button for 2 seconds. You may also refer to the IM for more troubleshooting options.
Yes, this can be done quickly and easily, providing a dual purpose for your RV backup and rear-view camera systems.
No, but you can use the monitor to keep a check on the cameras even outside the RV.
Monitors can be bought separately as replacement/spare part for your RV backup camera system. Cameras can also be bought separately.
Yes, Furrion cameras have night vision.
All Furrion RV backup camera systems come with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
The Furrion camera requires 300mA of current to run efficiently. In many of today's towing vehicles, the vehicle charging system only supplies the power being requested by the trailer and does not consider any add-on products for the coach. Here are some possible solutions to get your RV backup camera system up and running:
1) Have a dealership connect the camera into a direct line from the coach batteries and install a switch in the line. This will help avoid any voltage or current issues from the tow vehicle.
2) Furrion camera adapter harness F2BC003XXBK. This adapter harness diverts power on the No.4 pin (marker lights) directly to the trailer batteries using the trailer wiring. No rewiring necessary. You may also refer to the IM for more troubleshooting options.
Please refer to the IM, furrion.com or Furrion's Youtube video channel for detailed explanation
Please refer to the IM of FCE48TASH.Show moreShow less
Excellent clarity and details on monitor. Makes close and tight parking easy and smooth. Provides clearance details while on the road. Makes travel and parking MUCH easier!!
like the entire system. Does exactly what I expected of the install.
Great product and East to install side cameras. This helps so much when backing into our site. Stops a lot of arguments when backing and it has a speaker so the driver can hear me when giving directions
I have owned a pop up tent trailer but recently purchased a 20 foot long trailer. This has side and rear cameras so you can move easily in and out of traffic on our trip to the campgrounds and essential for parking your trailer. The picture quality is great. You can view each camera's output separately or all of them together on the 7" monitor. You have the option of having parking lines projected on the screen for the rear camera. It sure beats having your wife give you directions on a walkie-talkie.
These were easy to install and they work great. I did not use the side view cameras the first time I move the camper because I had not installed them yet. My camper came pre-wired for the back camera so it was a matter of 2 minutes to install it. The others were going to take longer so I waited till I got to the campsite to put those on. The rear camera work great when driving so I imagine the side ones will as well. While it's parked I bought a switch that plugs into my 7 wire giving power to the side cameras when I turn it on. The coverage angles are great everything can be seen very clearly in the monitor whether it's daytime or nighttime. As long as there is light in the area you can see very well.